Wednesday, February 13, 2008

valentine's day fairy just for tara...


Here's what was waiting for me at my desk when I got back from lunch today. As I said before, I hate Valentine's Day and Marc knows that. Ages ago he started getting me sappy Valentine's Day gifts and giving them to me on the 13th with cards that said things like "It's not Valentine's Day" and "Happy Day Before Valentine's Day" etc. This year's edition was especially great cuz I got a sunflower (our wedding flower and my favourite) tied to a bottle of Stewart's Root Beer (also a fave) all sitting on top of a copy of Neko Case's "Blacklisted" on vinyl (an even bigger fave which I only have on CD). Things are always better when vinyl makes an appearance. Sigh.....husbands are nice.

photos by the amazing Harriet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!!! I heart your husband for knowing you so well!