Thursday, February 14, 2008

dwr does canada

Buckets of thanks to Kaili for letting me know the super exciting design news! As reported by the lovely Apartment Therapy, Design Within Reach is opening a store in Toronto!!!! Looks like it will be at 423 King West with the opening date set for Feb.23rd --- the exact day I'm in Toronto with an entire day to spare!!!!! Thank the heavens! Now to the important stuff -- what would you get from DWR? Me, I've been all over the Nelson Saucer Pendant for ages and everytime I see it in a space I want to pull it down and hang it in my dining room. This time, I just might do it. Fantasy DWR items include this Elba bench and this Neo Sectional Chaise (in avocado of course). Either way, I smell a great way to spend a Saturday in Toronto mentally buying $10,000 dining room tables...




No comments: