Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it's official, we're old



Prince is undergoing a hip replacement as apparently years of "sexy dancing" have taken their toll on our tiny friend. What?? Dude is 49!!! According to the esteemed journalists at News of the World without surgery Prince would "develop a severe limp and have to use a walking stick." That is crazy. Please someone tell me this story is a big fat phony. Prince is the yardstick we should all be measured by I say. Dude is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

3 comments:

Susan B said...

Well, Prince and I have something in common...I just had hip replacement surgery at 50. :-)

Cassoulet Cafe said...

I went to the Musicology concert a few years ago....it was THE best concert ever! He danced himself silly and didn't look like he had a hip issue.
But I wouldn't be suprised!

tara said...

I was at the Musicology concert in Toronto! Front row!! And I agree completely -- it was one of the best live shows I've seen!