Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i have a new favourite dog...



In my annual viewing of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog show on Sunday I discovered my new favourite breed of dog - the Tibetan Mastiff.  It was their first year being entered into the WKC show and as soon as I saw that big fat head I was a goner.  I couldn't find any pics from the one that won Best in Breed for the T.M which is too bad because he was just gorgeous.  I like my dogs big. Ideally, big and even a little dumb looking.  Show me a dog that is taller than me with a big fat furry head and a tongue hanging out the side of its mouth and I'm completely in love.  This dog fits that description and then some.  You can't really see from these pics but they have these huge manes and these big saggy cheeks.  I want 10 of them!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculously cute!