Monday, February 4, 2008

ciao roma!!

So the new J Crew spring catalogue is out and with it comes a lovely new online video.  Featured city this time around is Rome and I think I've watched the little video 6 times.  First things first, their new spring line is just adorable and to see the clothes featured all over the perfection that is Rome is almost too much for me bear.  The dresses, the light coats, sassy shoes all pictured in the orange light of the city -- so perfect!  Talk about nostalgia -- seeing them jetting about on Vespas and hanging out in cafes and on ancient steps -- it makes me want to go through all my honeymoon photos all over again.  And the catalogue is worse!  The models are hanging out in all the same places we hung out in looking adorable in cute spring outfits.  So unfair. Anyone up for a last minute trip?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Rome thing at J Crew makes me salivate. SIGH