Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my favourite time of the year


Dog show time!!! I make no secret of my love of dogs. I LOVE dogs. The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is truly my idea of great television. My personal favourite is when OLN will air the dog show in its entirety and I will gladly spend a whole Saturday watching hours of puppies being adorable. This year my heart almost exploded from extreme cuteness cuz this year's winner is Uno the beagle. The first ever win for a Beagle!! And just look at his little face -- too much cute! The brown eyes, the nose, the big ears.....my heart! Here's a video of the judge announcing the winner and you can totally tell he knows something is up. The jumping and barking/howling, the tail-wagging --seriously, he's adorable. This is way better than anytime a stupid poodle wins which feels like always.

No comments: