Tuesday, February 26, 2008

six degrees of tara

You know that game where you try to connect yourself to someone famous in 6 moves?  Well they say all you need is that one "in" and then you can connect yourself to almost any celebrity provided you know enough about movies.  Well a few years back I found my "in."  At the office, we worked with a production company while they filmed a Shania Twain movie of the week here in Sudbury.  The producer of that movie was a guy named Brian Dennis.  In the movie was Gordon Tootoosis who was also in Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt.  So that's me to Brad Pitt in 3 moves.  And you can safely say that Brad Pitt will get you pretty much to any other celebrity if you look hard enough.  

Well now I have another one.  At NXNE a few years back I met a woman named Sandy Pandya and have since dealt with her through work a handful of times.  Sandy Pandya is the manager for Hawksley Workman.  Hawksley Workman is best friends with Marion Cotillard.  That's now me to an Oscar winner in 3 moves.  

Between Brad and Marion, I might not need any other "ins."  I might be set for life.  All you need is one.  

No comments: