Friday, January 11, 2008

tiny living

I love this story so much! Kaili brought it to my attention and I just have to share it! What is considered to be the smallest house in all of Toronto is up for sale. The story is that Toronto contractor Aurthur Weeden built the home in 1912 on a narrow strip of land that the city forgot to turn into a proper driveway. It's near the corner of Dufferin and Rogers Road and the lot is just 7.5 feet wide and 113 feet deep. Size aside, the whole house has been entirely redone and has a renovated bathroom and kitchen, lovely wood floors and an adorable back patio. Now I could never, ever live here. I have way too much stuff and love all of it. I can't even conceive of having to live as minimalist as these people clearly must. If you can though, this little piece of heaven can be yours for $179,000!!






No comments: