Monday, January 7, 2008

a chair after my own heart


So I saw this Eos chair featured on that HGTV design show with Sarah Richardson and immediately fell in love with it but had no idea where to find one.  Low and behold there it is at Room and Board.  It's round and perfect and is just asking to be lounged on with a blanket and a book and maybe even a small dog.  It would fit perfectly in the corner of my living room although I'd have to move it to put up the Christmas tree.  I can't really see a chair like this being easily moved around to fit anywhere.  Is it worth the holiday pain in the ass?  It might be.  It's pretty darn perfect. And it fits two!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! alissa milano Christian Louboutin Boots Empire Wedding Dresses