Wednesday, January 9, 2008

dear j crew delivery man

I'd almost forgotten that we hit up that last crazy J Crew sale over the holidays (the one with the extra 20% the already ridiculous prices) and then today the J Crew man came and brought a box o'goodies!!  Yay for forgotten ordered clothes!  The nice man brought me 2 wool merino wool cable-knit sweaters -  one an apple green cardigan and one an flame coloured roundneck, and a lovely pair of dark brown corduroy pants.  Marco landed an outstandingly soft sherpa fleece hoodie that I don't think he's taken off since it came in the door.  Also in the box, the catalogue of new spring arrivals.  Needless to say, I'm in love with about 100 things.  Things like this Campo de' Fiori silk tank (although not for $198) and the ballerina dress in the same fabric, this cashmere shrunken polka-dot cardigan, this Bahia print tissue tank and this cotton dress makes me want to go to every garden party I can manage to get invited to.  Also, in preparation for the spring, this wellies make little hearts come out of my eyes.  

No comments: