Wednesday, January 9, 2008

teenage vampires in love


I ordered the first book of Stephanie Meyer's vampire trilogy over the holidays and when "Twilight" arrived in the mail last Friday I was so desperate for some light holiday reading and quality sofa time that I dove right in and didn't look up until last night when I finished it. Talk about some great fun page turning! I'm completely on board with the Twilight phenomenon now and I'm not afraid to admit it. Eclipse is on back order and quite frankly cannot get here fast enough. I absolutely have to know what happens to Bella and Edward and the whole vampire/human love thing -- it's like a soap opera!! Of course I love it! The blog world has only slightly given away what's to come in book 2, not enough to ruin it but enough to just dangle the carrot in front of me a bit more. Team Jake or Team Edward -- they say you must choose. I can't imagine not being on Team Edward. Come on, you always choose the handsome mysterious vampire over the boring local don't you?? I realize I don't know what's to come in Eclipse but for now I'm 100% Team Edward. Two thumbs up for the silly vampire fluffy read!!!

No comments: