Friday, January 25, 2008

ok that's it I promise...


Continuing with my ebay fun, I also completely robbed someone of these adorable, no longer made, black flat Fluevogs. And I do mean robbed. Based on my brown Fluevog flats which I paid almost $300 for, these ones had to have been in the same retail ballpark. I got them for $40 on Ebay and they're practically new! The girl selling them bought them online and they were the wrong size, she loved them so much she was determined to wear them anyway but after 1 night of squeezing her feet into them she decided it was not going to happen. Welcome to our little Fluevog family little black shoes!! I'm sure you and the others will get along swimmingly!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Between these and the red bag, I might be too envious for us to continue being friends.