Tuesday, January 8, 2008

british booty


Pals Brittainy and Michael spent Christmas in London and as a thank you for loaning them our giant suitcase they returned it stuffed with loot!!!  Talk about a good deal for us!  We scored some lovely savoury treats from Fortnum and Mason, an outstanding and wee bit legendary British grocery and everything else store.  Really, a bit of a foodie's dream come true.  Hidden in our suitcase were some fruit jellies, a jar of Balsamic jelly that I can barely wait to use and a drool-worthy tea selection.  After a quick visit to their website, I've decided that a person could not go into that store and keep their purses closed.  I'd buy one of everything!  Okay maybe not the tea cannister that's about $400...but lots of other goodies.  Good news is that they have international delivery.  I feel more British already....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love F&M!!!