Wednesday, January 30, 2008

be still my pajama clad heart...

Ever since the day I outgrew my very last pair of one-piece pajamas with feet I have mourned their loss. Spent the remainder of my youth and subsequent adulthood saying to anyone who would listen "Why do they not make pajamas with feet in adult sizes???" Well, it seems my prayers have been answered! Enter Jumpin' Jammerz -- adult pajamas WITH FEET!!! They come in a multitude of warm and cozy fabrics, with trap-doors in the bum and without, with sticky feet grips and without and even with fun little skull patterns. These PJ's are just asking to be worn for a full-day of loafing around the house or on a fall camping trip or to the office, out for drinks, on a date, to a meeting......have I gone too far? Do I love them too much?

No comments: