Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the etsy lurkers

Ever notice how sometimes you can be poking around the piles of great stuff on Etsy and then you come across something that looks like something I would have made (me being completely un-crafty or artistic)? That happened to me tonight. Here is a pair of hand-painted white pumps selling for $30. It looks like someone doodled on them with a Sharpie! These are just awful and someone needs to tell this poor girl making them that the other quality Etsy-ers are making her look bad.

On another note, I did find these vintage Salvatore Ferragamo flats that I might stalk for awhile. I never see these in my size and I'm tempted to pounce cuz they're only $45. What do we think? Cute? I'm wary of the buckle -- too big? Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like them. I like purple, and buckles. They'd be a hit, if you ask this girl *points to self*