Monday, January 28, 2008

SAG awards

OK so we didn't get to see it here in Canada. At least I didn't cuz I'm lacking the right cable channel. I did get to see snippets of the fashion pre-show over dinner at the M.I.L's and I have a few comments:
  • When Ellen Page was asked what designer her shoes were her response was "Uhm, I'm not really sure." Reason #42 why we should all love her. God bless the little Maritimer for admitting fashion ignorance while on the red carpet!!! Ellen Page you're my hero;

  • Angelina's butt-ugly "Derelicte" style dress: Everyone is saying today that she topped many 'Fave Dresses' lists. I guess I missed the boat on dresses that look like big dirty garbage bags. But more importantly, tell me she's not hiding like 10 babies under that dress. She's totally having twins. Just admit it already. A dress like that kinda admits it for you though...

  • Lastly, I just love this picture of Adrian Grenier. You can just hear his inner dialogue from here. "Do not look down. Do not look directly at Carla Gugino's bazoombas even though they're 2 centimetres from my face. I bet if I stick my tongue out I could totally lick one of them. Eyes up, eyes up, eyes up, sweet lord keep eyes up..."

1 comment:

Dennis said...

He doesn't have to look at her rack, he's already seen them in the flesh in their bathtub scene in Entourage! Lucky bastard!