Monday, October 1, 2007

You say tomato I say yum...


Check this out. We picked up this box of wonderfulness from Mike and Joc yesterday -- all the fruits of their garden. We got a jar of homemade grape jelly, a yellow zucchini as big as my arm, a little celebration squash that is too pretty to eat and such a variety of tomatoes I don't even know where to start. Tomatoes I didn't even know existed! Things like Pink somethings and Ivory somethings, Green Zebras and other striped creations. Also in this photo is the resulting tomato salad that was so delicous it warranted a photograph AND a blog article. Tomatoes, bocconcini, basil,and olive oil we brought back from Tuscany...there are few things in this world higher on the yumminess scale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look amazing! Such nice friends and I'm jealous they have a real garden... some day!