Sunday, October 7, 2007

I fought the good fight....

So today is one of those fall days that reminds you that winter is perhaps closer than you think. It's 10 degrees, rainy, windy and just plain miserable. To top it all off, my body is toying with the idea of getting sick. It started last night and has stuck around till today but isn't bad enough for me to officially admit it. Over the last few weeks 8 people that I see on a regular basis (5 of who I work with daily) have been sick -- a few of them quite seriously. I'm actually surprised I've manaaged to fight it off as long as I have. I am holding out faith that I am not, in fact, sick cuz I have a big conference to go to in London next weekend and I was sick for it last year and it was awful. Perhaps my body knows that it's that time of year again and is conspiring to make me sick just in time for it this year. That would be swell. Regardless I will continue to fight the good fight. Today is to be spent relaxing, taking vitamins, drinking tea and thinking healthy thoughts. Marc made me a fire that I play on sitting directly in front of until dinnertime. I suspect Bailey is thinking of joining me. Wish me non-sick luck!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Dude you must be sick. I've don't think I've ever read anything with this many typos! Hope you feel better.