Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Les Breastfeeders on HBR!


For those who don't know, I host a weekly radio show here in town and this Thursday I'm going to be joined in-studio by Montreal band Les Breastfeeders. They're playing at the Townehouse on the 4th and 5th so they're going to swing by and we'll chat and I'll try not to steal any of Suzie's clothes. For you local folk who can tune in, the show is 6-8pm and they're coming by around 7pm. 96.7FM. It's been awhile since we've had in-studio guests so it should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME that you host a radio show. I used to DJ in college and really miss it. Do you have an tapes or audio feeds? you should post them!

tara said...

You know I wish I did but the station just doesn't have the set-up for that -- it's pretty lowkey. I do have all my playlists for the past 6 years though. I've always had this vision of posting them somewhere but that would involve typing them all out.....yikes!