Monday, October 1, 2007

Most Annoying Thing Ever

Why on earth does it have to be so hard to get your duvet to stay put inside your duvet cover??? We bought a new duvet cover a few months ago and never in my life have I had these kinds of problems. This morning I woke up with my whole side of the bed being just empty duvet cover and Marc had the whole rest of the duvet because it had meandered it's way over to the side and doubled up on itself inside the duvet cover! That makes me crazy! I've fixed it about 12 times and nothing seems to keep it in one place. I'm thinking I may have to resort to tiny safety pins in each corner to lock it in place unless someone has a better idea. Because movement aside, it's a glorious duvet and I'm absolutely not ready to throw in the towel. I'm a long time duvet supporter and think plain old comforters are for chumps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.