Friday, October 26, 2007

Oy my memory....

So Tanya over at Clemantine was tagged with the following list and I couldn't help myself.

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
Dating a boy I never should have.
Starting my second year of university.
Wearing my hair too long.
Starting to think about getting out of town.
Realizing I actually did know stuff.

Five things on my To-Do List today:
Attend my one and only meeting today.
Make some plans for our trip next weekend.
Get some groceries.
Drink some wine with my husband.
Try and get my mother to fix my dress that I ripped.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Give away copious amounts of money to people who do cool things.
Renovate our house top to bottom and restore it to its original goodness.
Pay all our bills and my family's bills.
Take outrageous vacations with Marc, my family and my friends on an extremely regular basis and be that amazing aunt that took her nieces around the world.
Pay somebody to do all the stuff I hate and spoil myself with things I can't afford now (like personal trainers and a chef).

Five things I'll never wear again:
A waist-length winter coat.
Jelly shoes
Scrunchies
Short shorts
Elastic-waist sweatpants

Five favorite toys:
My dog
My iPod
My camera
My Mac
My Marco.

Five people to tag:
Kaili
Dennis
and nobody else really blogs so I'm at a loss....

No comments: