Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ipod fun continued!

Wow! It never stops! The lovely Kelly filled me in on yet more Ipod fun with something called iBall. In case you didn't see her comment, it's the same general idea - you put your iPod on shuffle, and no skipping songs to cheat. But in the Magic 8 Ball tradition, you use the song names to answer the following questions (followed by comments as appropriate):
  • How does the world see me?
  • Will I have a happy life?
  • What do my friends really think of me?
  • Do people secretly lust after me?
  • How can I make myself happy?
  • What should I do with my life?
  • Why should life be full of so much pain?
  • How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
  • Will I ever have children?
  • Will I die happy?
  • What is some good advice for me?
  • What is happiness?
  • What is my favourite fetish?
  • How will I be remembered?

Fun game for another time for sure!!

No comments: