Friday, April 4, 2008

reason #23 why mariah carey is one of my favourite gossip subjects

Because of pictures like this! Who signs autographs like this?? I LOVE how in every paparazzi shot she looks like a blow-up doll. Even the ones that are supposed to be "caught in the moment" shots she's all pouty with boobs front and centre. Classic. This woman maintains her sky-high cheese factor at all times -- that can't be easy and few celebs do it better or more hilariously. Here are some shots further illustrating my point:















4 comments:

Dennis said...

I can't say that I've ever found her attractive. I'm not saying this to be mean, cause I imaging there are lots of dudes who are all about MC. Nothing looks quite right if you know what I mean. That being said I would marry here to get her dog, the one pictured with her. He'd make a good sibling for Murray!

tara said...

That's Jack -- he's got his own website.

Cyberpenguin said...

Hahahaha! So true. I think this is a case of stars living in the entertainment world bubble for too long. ;-)

That yellow dress is VERY unflattering on her. She needs to fire her stylist. If she has one! ;-)

Cyberpenguin said...

That purple dress is fairly atrocious too! Ugh, purple with black -- What are we, in the 80's again? ;-)