Friday, April 18, 2008

dear birthday fairy...




Again, since my birthday is fast approaching let's just run with that theme for a little bit. Maybe the next 17 days...

This morning Kaili posted a pretty great entranceway shot from Design Sponge that contained an over the moon adorable owl umbrella holder. Now, who doesn't love owls I say? Crazy people that's who. I love this and it would look great in my soon to be finished entranceway. I also have a husband who, for some reason, can't find our umbrellas even though they're always in the same spot. If I had this, I could say "Honey, they're in the owl!" and he'd know exactly where to look. You can buy it at burke Decor. I might even like it more than the Umbrella Pot that captures the rainwater from your umbrella and uses it to grow a plant. You can get that at Kyouei Design.

No comments: