Tuesday, April 1, 2008

bathing beauties

My friend Harriet just ordered this bathing suit from Urban Outfitters and I just think it's the greatest thing ever and completely blog-worthy.  If you're like Harriet and I, you consider walking around in a bathing suit to be the equivalent of walking around in your undapants.  Just because something is made of spandex doesn't all of a sudden make it less undapant- like I say.  I love the retro style of these suits and am seriously considering picking one up.  Imagine, swimming and not having to fish your bathing suit out of your butt before exiting the pool.  Add in a big floppy straw hat and you're the cutest thing poolside.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

It makes me want a bathing cap and to be in an Esther Wiliams movie and that is a very good thing.

Cyberpenguin said...

I agree. Very cute!