Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hot Bunny Radio Playlist for April 17th

CKLU 96.7 FM
* denotes Canadian talent
italics denotes a new release

  • Sean Clarke -- Song for Leah -- True Love Anarchy *
  • Stars -- Fairytale of New York -- Your Ex-Lover Is Dead single *
  • Shotgun & Jaybird -- Slowdown 45 -- There are Days and Then There are Days *
  • Tangiers -- I've Been Calling -- Never Bring You Pleasure *
  • Entire Cities -- Talkers -- Deep River *
  • Uncle Tupelo -- Punch Drunk -- Still Feel Gone
  • The Specials - Man at C&A -- Too Much Too Young
  • The Jealous Girlfriends -- I Quit -- The Jealous Girlfriends *
  • Pixies -- Letter To Memphis -- Trompe le Monde
  • Rilo Kiley -- Small Figures in a Vast Expanse -- Take Offs and Landings
  • Malajube -- La Monogamie -- Trompe - L'oeil *
  • The Superfantastics -- The Astronomer -- Choose Your Destination*
  • Laura Nyro -- And When I Die (live) -- Uncut by REM
  • Neko Case -- Rolling Stone -- A Tribute to Nashville *
  • Tanya Donelly -- Breathe Around You -- Lovesongs for Underdogs
  • Claire Jenkins avec band -- Harold, Coco -- Crow's Nest/Nid de Pie *
  • Goldfrapp -- A&E -- Seventh Tree
  • The Black Keys -- Remember When (Side A) -- Attack & Release
  • Phantom Planet - Leader -- Raise the Dead
  • Gogol Bordello -- American Wedding -- Super Taranta!
  • Reverend Gary Davis -- If I Had My Way -- If I Had My Way: Early Home Recordings of Reverend Gary Davis
  • Sarah Slean -- Goodnight Trouble -- The Baroness *
  • Merle Haggard -- Workin' Man Blues -- Greatest Hits
Notes this week:
  • Remember when we saw the Black Keys at SXSW???  Oh no wait..........we missed that one because of my stupid camera.....
  • Seriously, I wish I was friends with Gogol Bordello so they could play at all my parties...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was friends with Gogol Bordello so that I could sneak glances at Elijah Wood.