Thursday, March 20, 2008

SouthBySouthwest-overs


Here are the last of the pictures (I promise) and then sadly, nothing else to say about SXSW. This is a mish-mash of leftover pics that don't really fit anywhere, stolen pics from Dennis cuz I forgot my camera the first day, show videos and just general silliness. If you like that sort of thing.

This is us amidst the craziness that was 6th street.


Von Bondie goodness. Down boys...

Us at the Canada Blast party on the first night, drinking crappy American beer on empty stomachs. Hardcore!!


Us being hoplessly urban in our free hats. Yeah, can you spot the Canadians? Real subtle...


Waiting for yet another cab that never comes. This time at the base of a giant knight.


Our new friend blue sweater guy from Hot Little Rockets (I'm horrible with names).


This is just a picture to illustrate to all of you how badly I need a haircut. So embarrassing....

Other than that, I might post some videos here but it's being difficult at the moment.  They're all up on my Facebook for those who are interested.  I'll keep trying to put them here though.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! Thanks for all the posting -- i've never been (and probably never will) but have a great sense of the experience thanks you! xo Abbey