Thursday, March 27, 2008

curl your heart out!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to end out giant "good lucks" to my aunt Sandy and the rest of her curling team!!! They leave Saturday for Nanaimo, B.C and the CIBC Wood Gundy Canadian Masters Curling Championship representing all of Northern Ontario! We went to a fundraiser for the team last night and got to see them all decked out in their swanky new curling jackets -- hell I even won a door prize! That never happens!! It's awesome to see how excited they are and how proud everyone is of their accomplishment. I know pretty much nothing about curling (my aunt plays lead, I know that much) but I'll be checking the daily standings on the website for sure and sending out "hurry hard" thoughts from my living room.

1 comment:

kaili said...

That's awesome - if anyone can do it, it's Sandy!!!