Monday, March 31, 2008

healthier tara = good obstacle #1

Not 2 hours in to the Healthier Tara = Good plan, my co-worker arrives at the office with a giant tray of Italian pastries homemade by actual Italian ladies.  Why?  Why must you tempt me like that fitness gods????  That's like, the meanest thing you could have thrown at me!  And so early!!!  What else have you got up your sleeve????  Isn't depriving me of my morning mocha-javas enough for you?  Try as you might, I was strong and didn't even smell anything.  Take that big fat stupid fitness head!

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Healthy Tara is stronger than temptation. I wish healthy Tara could help me resist ice cream.

Canadian in London said...

stay strong. I have a weakness for pain chocolat that I just can't kick. the fact you resisted italian pasteries... I'm impressed!

tara said...

Shannon it was the hardest thing ever! Being in Europe would do me in no doot aboot it!

La Belette, I'm not sure I could ever resist ice cream. Thank god for Hagan Daaz mango sorbet!!! Not the real thing but still pretty freaking good!!