Wednesday, March 5, 2008

card holder



So I hate my current business card holder and since we have buckets of hip and fun work travel coming up I thought it time to get something cool. Lucky for me we have Etsy and I picked up this great one made from the endpapers of a vintage book featuring art from an exhibition in Peking from the Little Orange Kitchen store. Check out this store for sure if you're looking for something truly unique -- she only uses vintage children’s books, magazines, vintage wallpaper, old calendars, contemporary gift wrap, newsprint from all over the world, handmade paper from India, as well as my her original illustrations printed on blank newsprint. And they're cheap to boot so you could pick up a couple for whatever mood you're in. Although I do still covet Kate Spade's cuter than cute pink leather card holder......but let's not talk about it.

No comments: