Saturday, September 15, 2007

So Fresh...

fThanks to their charming commercials and repeated recommendations from trustworthy blogs (a-lineskirt included), I went all the way to the other end of the city to check out the Joe Fresh clothes in person. FIrst things first, it's super wierd shopping for clothes in a grocery store especially when the clothes are next to the frozen foods. Other than that, I must say that I was pretty impressed. The clothes are super cute and trendy and crazy cheap. Would I want to buy my whole fall wardrobe from them? Absolutely not. The clothes are not nearly well made enough to outfit yourself entirely. It's pretty clear why the clothes are priced that way. But while I steered clear of the pants and dresses due to the poor construction I did fair pretty well when it came to stuff that it's hard to screw up, like great layering shirts. I also managed to score an adorable brown corduroy skirt and this trapeze sweater in burgundy.


I also snatched up this adorable felted bag in olive green as my new tote bag/purse for work.


Add my off-white v-neck longsleeve shirt and I managed to get an entire outfit (minus shoes) for less than $100. I'd say that's a great way to inject some new fall trends into your wardrobe. Especially when so much of the fall looks this year area cashmere, tweed and wool -- not cheap fabrics.

Overall, I'd give it a thumbs up. It's not all very well made but it's still good due to the cuteness of the collection.

No comments: