Monday, September 24, 2007

America's Next Top Tara

What???? Another season of America's Next Top Model started and I had no idea???? And I call myself a fan???? Whatever! so I missed the first episode and am now sadly behind on my ninth season gossip. I missed every re-airing of the first episode as well. If it wasn't for my friend Tara, I wouldn't even know it was on as I have seen a total of 0.00 ads for it.

so let's take a guess based on a quick trip to the website to check out the mugs of the fresh meat. Based on absolutely nothing at all, I predict Kimberly will win. She's got that street kid high fashion model look about her. Maybe it's the heavy lidded eyes...I'm not sure. That is a remarkably horrible outfit though.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Dude, I had no idea either until I heard a girl talking about it on the train home the night before. They didn't advertise it at all! Though it was a fairly nice surprise.

I don't actually know anyone's name yet though, so you're one step ahead of me there. Hooray for terrible TV!