Wednesday, April 15, 2009

weekend round up

For the love of all that is holy, I've managed to finally wrestle the computer away from Marc long enough to do my weekend round-up!  And only 3 days late!!  Seriously, my husband is the busiest guy in the town lately but that's a story for another time.

I don't have much to report actually, after all that hullabaloo.  4 day weekend here in Canadaland and I soaked up every last millisecond of it.  Here's how it went down for me and I suspect most other people:  Friday - wake up, eat, eat, go to bed.  Saturday - grocery shop, eat, eat, eat, visit with friends, drink, go to bed.  Sunday - eat, eat, bubble bath, family nap (my fave thing ever!!), veg, go to bed.  Monday - soak up sun, eat, eat, puppy school, bed.   

That's honestly about it.  As I mentioned last week in secret code talk, I thought I was coming down with something so this weekend I took zero chances and was vitamined and early to bed every night.  Next weekend is our huge conference at work so I cannot afford even a sniffle!

Hope all Cowgirl readers had an equally lovely Zombie Jesus weekend!!!

No comments: