Thursday, April 9, 2009

oh billy bob...



For any of my American readers who may have missed this, you have to see this painfully awful interview given by already confusing Billy Bob Thornton on the CBC show "Q." . It's all the fuss here in the Great White North this week. I'm not a fan of the interviewer normally but I gotta give Jian Ghomeshi props for not reaching across the table and strangling him at some point. Things start getting really fun around the 7 minute mark! And whooda thunk it that the fact that we Canucks don't throw things at rock concerts would be held against us?

2 comments:

Paula said...

I saw this interview yesterday... crazy! he may as well become a rapper at this point.

Shawn-Weston McLaughlin said...

Oh my... You know, I try not to judge, especially with the ultra-creative types, but it usually goes without saying that diverse people acknowledge those things that they're known for. Odd.

Shawn