Wednesday, June 4, 2008

best timing ever

So I pop in to Winners tonight for 2 seconds and stumble across the best score I've found there in probably years.  I walked out with not 1 but 3 Matt and Nat items!  For under $100!!!!  Huh?? Wha???  I know!!!  I wanted to grab everyone who was just blindly walking past it all and say "Hello!!  This is a really great thing!!  Do you know what a good deal these are??? These are less than half price!!!"  But instead I quietly stuffed my loot under my arm and ran to the cash.  Finds include the adorable Mullen clutch/pocketbook, a sassy Vincent Vegan wallet and the most beautiful grey pebble leather Bond Street bag.    I left the store and immediately texted Kaili and called Brittainy -- the only other people I know that would understand.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I confess that I stalked your blog a bit knowing that you would post the photos ... I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see them. I might need to join a self-help group of some kind.

Canadian in London said...

I understand too!!!! my first matt and nat was almost five years ago. I'm still in love with it! Jealous of your great steal.

tara said...

I was tempted to go back and buy up a bunch of the others just so other Matt and Nat-ers could take part! It was such a great deal!! All for under $100?? That Bond bag alone is over $90!!