Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Santa Claus Parade

As posted earlier, we had our annual Santa Claus Parade office get-together this past Saturday. The parade goes right past our 2nd floor offices so every year we like to invite our families and friends to come and watch in the toasty warmness and drink hot chocolate and all that other fun family holiday stuff. All 4 of my nieces came as well as some of our friends' kids. It was almost an overload of cute kid excitement. I took a pile of pictures and they are all up on my Facebook account for those who are interested but I thought I'd put a few up here too just for fun. Kudos to Dan and Lisa who braved the cold to capture the full street experience. You are not allowed to comment on my messy desk though -- last year I cleaned it for the parade since my office windows are prime viewing real estate, this year not so much.











No comments: