Wednesday, November 21, 2007

placemats....who knew?

who would have thought finding good placemats would be such a pain in the butt?? Here's my big dilemma when it comes to dining linens. Normally blue and green would be the last colours I ever picked for anything however I inherited my parents' dinnerware from when they first got married. They're stoneware and have this 70's geometric patter in a navy blue and a dusty green and I love them more than anything. My main floor is painted a curry yellow and the adjacent dining room is a shade of yellowy-beige therefore finding table linens that 1) match both dinnerware and decor 2) aren't boring beige 3) are fun and sassy has been almost impossible. Until I met these 3 options on Anthropolgie! Now I must decide on this one, this one, or this one.


No comments: