Wednesday, November 28, 2007

could this be it?




could my Christmas card display problem be solved?? I am at level zero of craftiness and honestly really have no desire to be any higher up on that scale. Some ladies live to be crafty. I, frankly, could not be bothered. That's why god created stores. Although I just remembered we made all our own wedding centerpieces and I did make my own bouquet. That's kinda crafty. These however I can totally do and since I can't find a card holder to suit my needs, I may have to roll up my sleeves and get all glue-y. This wreath is, of course, a product of Martha Stewart and her evil inhuman lab of overly creative ideas. I should have known the undead army of crafters she keeps locked up in a converted 18th century farmhouse would have something. Which one do we like better???

2 comments:

kaili said...

I like the ribbons better - less farmhousey. You can adapt them and then repurpose them, and even a non-crafter such as yourself can easily easily nail up a pretty ribbon and attach cards with clothespins!

Design Scouting said...

I love the wreath one!