Friday, August 15, 2008

sappy weepy alert

Ladies, get ready to swoon. Over at Just Something I Made, she's posted a truly Feel Good Moment. Artist Shawn Weston McLaughlin and his video proposal to his girlfriend. Set to the music of Ben Folds' song "The Luckiest," a song at least 2 people I know have used as their wedding song, it's hopelessly sweet and romantic and worth watching the whole thing.

Me, well I've got a pretty darn romantic proposal story myself and as such, love everyone's romantic proposal stories. Oh yeah, I totally got weepy. I'm assuming she said yes.....

Click here to watch the whole thing.

1 comment:

Cathe Holden said...

I've watched it 3 times and still I cry.

Thank you so much for adding this to your blog!

Your blog is really great, nice work.

Cathe-
just something I made