Thursday, August 14, 2008

perfect popsicles


First off, you're totally crazy if you don't love popsicles. Second, look at these gourmet popsicles!!! I swear I could eat about 10 of them right now and stuff a few of them in my pocket for later. These particular gems are Mint Chocolate, Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake, Grapefruit and Honey Lemon-Lime and Thai Iced Coffee. These showed up over at Oh Joy and are courtesy of a book called Pops! by Krystina Castella. Can you imagine if she was your mom when you were a kid? Like you wouldn't have had a million zillion friends. I might get it just so I can be awesome Auntie Tara who always has these exotic popsicles in her fridge. Oh book on popsicles -- why didn't we meet months ago??

1 comment:

kelly said...

I just asked Steve if he could buy me this for my birthday. I am in awe. Who doesn't love popsicles? Chumps, that's who.