Thursday, August 21, 2008

kellykellykellykelly, k-e-l-l-y....

Happy Birthday to my lovely, lovely, lovely friend Big City Kelly!!!!!! In honour of this special day we here at C.Y.G.T.S have decided to dedicate a whole slew of posts to Kelly and things that Kelly would like. Let's call them Posts in the Key of Kelly. She lives much too far away, I don't get to see her nearly enough and she's pretty much known me longer than anyone that's not a blood relative. I figure she's worth it.

To start off, here's a photographic list of silly reasons why I'm so fond of her:



  1. She's crazy fun and will dance at the drop of a hat.


  2. She's just the prettiest girl ever. Shallow I know but look at this girl! Being easy on the eyes helps you to like her even more.


  3. She married a boy I set her up with and he's pretty great. Again, note how pretty she is.


  4. She liked my dog a whole lot.

  5. She also likes dogs as much as I do. To share our particular level of dog adoration is pretty rare. She also adopted a pretty great dog named Katie.



  6. She put up with my silly little backyard wedding and looked super pretty while doing it.


  7. She approves of my choice in husband and he's pretty fond of her too.


  8. When packing extra dry clothes to bring to Hillside her choice was a spare tank top. Love it.

  9. Like me, she also teaches her nieces and nephews bad habits.









All in all, she's pretty freakin' great. She likes cool things, she's nice to my parents and most importantly, she's super nice to me. I think I'll keep her.





1 comment:

kelly said...

Eeeeek, this is amazing! I'm not sure I'm deserving of such a lovely dedication (in fact, I'm fairly sure I'm not), but I'll bask in the glory anyway, of course. You are far too sweet, and once again prove yourself as pretty much the best ever.

Also, in my own defence, I swear my decision to ONLY bring a tank top was not a deliberate one. Honest. Though it did give me a (n unnecessary) excuse to buy a hoodie with a moose on it, so...