Tuesday, September 23, 2008

lacy unmentionables

So after much hoopla Dita von Teese finally revealed some images of her much awaited line of lingerie from Wonderbra. Inspired by lingerie from the 40's and 50's, the collection evokes images of pin-up girls and femme fatales. Call me crazy, but this is finally a woman I'd buy lingerie from. That woman oozes sex appeal and has been quoted as saying she never ever puts on jeans or sweats. She'd always much rather look feminine and girly in pretty dresses, high-heeled shoes and of course, super pretty undapants like this stuff. I'm so all over this stuff it's not even funny. I also do not even have to guess what Marc's opinion on it is either.

You can buy it all over the UK and online at these places asos.com, debenhams.com, figleaves.com, next.co.uk, littlewoodsdirect.com, simplyyours.co.uk.

Shannon I say you pay a visit in person and give us the real lowdown.




No comments: