Thursday, September 11, 2008

i'm one!



Let's take a minute here at C.Y.G.T.S to wish ourselves a happy 1st birthday!! We trudged through an entire year of cute shoes, trashy television, great music, pretty dresses, lost puppies, and detailed recountings of my weekends. Thanks to everyone for being interested in my wee little musings!! I know it ain't always easy! And thanks to all my new bloggy friends for showing me other cute things and leaving such witty comments!
Happy Blogiversary to me!!

5 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Happy Blog Birthday to you!! I have so enjoyed your blog. Hooray for you!! I know that keeping up blogging when you have a life and a job and a sweet husband, it ain't easy. But, thank you for doing it.
xo

Canadian in London said...

Happy blogging birthday! Seems weird that I've been reading for a whole year... thanks for being so entertaining!

kelly said...

Yay! I was so happy when you started blogging after all that deliberation, and I'm even happier that you've provided me with a whole year of good reading, even if it makes me miss you more. Happy birthday to you!!

Jane Flanagan said...

Happy birthday! Your blog makes me laugh and cry and everything in between. Keep up the good work!

Design Scouting said...

Happy blog birthday!!! xoxoxo Abbey