Wednesday, May 14, 2008

to legging or not to legging?

I was always very anti-legging craze. Probably because I lived through it once already and I'm pretty much 100% against this 80's fashion resurgence that's happening. I really don't like any of it and had decided not to take part. That is until I saw these outfits on Deadwood's Etsy shop. The tunic is darling and an outfit like this seems perfectly suited to summer festival-ing, something I do a lot of. Now the question is, do I cave to the comfy or stand my anti-legging ground?

1 comment:

kelly said...

I'm happy to hear we share a brain on the whole legging resurgence - I am 100% against it and just wish it would go away already.

However, every once in a blue moon I see an outfit that makes me waver so slightly in my firm anti-legging stance - and this is one of those moments. Hmmm....