Wednesday, May 7, 2008

bad blogger

So I'm going to be a bad blogger the next few days and this is why. We're putting on a music and film conference this weekend and it will take up every waking minute I have. I do promise a full birthday party blogpost though as the pictures trickling back to me are completely blog-worthy.

For you folks who might be interested and/or in the hood, you can read all about our Northern Ontario Music and Film Awards and Conference on our website. In a nutshell, it's a grassroots industry conference for folks living up here. We're flying in all kinds of fun music and film industry folk, hosting film screenings, a music showcase and a pile of great parties all leading up to our Awards gala on Saturday. It's cheap too so click here for ticket prices etc. Also coming, the Six String Nation guitar so expect to see some fun new pics with this lovely little piece of Canadian history.

Then on Monday I sleep. Even though I have to come to work, I'll be sleeping. In my chair, on my desk, curled up in a ball on the floor.......

No comments: