- Duh, of course one will be Marc. I am a good wife and love him everyday. Especially when he lets me sleep and makes coffee.
- Miss Sadie-face. Even though she's a total handful and tries my patience, her little face is 100% loveable at all times. She's a furry living and breathing solution to all the crap brought by 2008;
- Since the tag is actually about "things" I love, I'll follow the rules and also pick my engagement ring. It's exactly what I would have picked myself and the fact that Marc designed it with Leif Benner, a goldsmith in the Distillery District in Toronto that I love, makes me love it even more. What the heck, I'll find pictures.
- My moccasin slippers. I know they're not the prettiest or the hippest but slippers like this are honestly the one thing that never changes in my life. First thing on, last thing off every day of my life since I was a kid.
- My Kiehl's moisturizer. Without this, I am a giant scaly mess.
Wow...making this list makes me realize there's a ton of stuff I do love everyday. Picking 5 is hard!