Friday, June 4, 2010

botanical wedding

Oh me oh my, I want to get married again and have this wedding all to myself! DesignSponge posted this feature on Jill and Matt's amazingly beautiful wedding and I couldn't love it more.



All these messy wildflower looking bouquets? Lovely!!


DIY seed packets as wedding favours - we used wildflower packets ourselves but these are just too darling. I love the birdsnest idea!


They handmade hair accessories from vintage silk flowers and every guest took one and wore it for the ceremony - swoon!


Save the date cards made to look like vintage botanical cards.


They had ties made special for the groomsmen and had their names embroidered on the backs.


And the cake topper which is probably my favourite thing of all.

Married again please!!!

No comments: