Saturday, November 8, 2008

maybe anne murray was right...

And the hits just keep on comin'! I don't know what it is about this week but it's just been overwhelming with all it's blog-worthy animals! Apologies for the 800 million cute animals posts lately but it really is out of my hands.

This time it's the birth of a rare pygmy hippo at Australia's Taronga Zoo. Look at that face!! A hippo that really could live in your bathtub?? Like they're not cute enough in full size, someone up there thought to shrink them down thus capturing the cutest baby animal title forever.

Dear Santa: One rare pygmy hippo for my bathtub please.










2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Hey you, stop making me want things!!;-)

kelly said...

I think my heart just exploded from an overload of cute. I dare say he might be even more adorable than the puppies. Seriously.