Monday, December 24, 2007

weekend round-up

So close!!!! Almost Santa time! As a result, I spent the weekend squeezing in every last second of prep and holiday cheer that I could. Big event of the weekend was the annual Siposberry Christmas soiree that is so big it deserves its own post so keep your eyes open this week for a full discussion. In a nutshell for now though, it was a stellar night in true Siposberry fashion. Out of this world food, signature cocktails, gift stealing, good friends and puppies.....we all secretly wish Siposberry was every weekend.
As a result of Siposberry Christmas, Sunday was spent doing very, very little. Couch napping, snacking, movie watching and a whole day spent chipping away at the annual Globe and Mail Christmas crossword puzzle. About 1000 clues and so up my alley for a lazy Sunday although my newspaper is almost falling apart from so much flipping and folding and flipping back and folding again. I'm so keeping it until next weekend so I can check my answers....

Obviously, as is the case with many bloggers, posting will be sporadic over the next few days due to holiday revelling. I'll try to do a full post maybe after Boxing Day but I'm not promising anything. We've got a full schedule and this year our normal traditions are a bit out of whack due to some new plans so we're not quite sure how it's going to shape up. I am a creature of habit and fear change, especially around the holidays. This year things are happening on different days and for the first time in my entire life we get to stay at my parents' place all day long. I'm not sure what's going to happen and how my body will react. I suspect quite well as all I've ever wanted was to spend the entirety of Christmas day at my parents house at least once. So Happy Holidays to all blog-readers!!!! I'll see you after it's all over!!

No comments: