Thursday, December 20, 2007

general hospital tractor beam

Inevitably, whenever I'm not at work be it on holidays or home sick, I somehow end up watching General Hospital without even realizing it. It's like at 3:00 I'm drawn to the TV like a zombie and unconsciously turn it on to see what's going on in that great city of Port Charles. I can't help it!! It's been my soap opera of choice for years and while others have fallen by the wayside (sorry Y&R), GH somehow maintains its hold on me. It doesn't help matters that it takes all of 25 minutes to be completely caught up on 6 months of storylines either. Well, it's happened again this year. It's Thursday and I'm moreorless sucked right back in despite still being a bit clueless about some stories -- Georgie's been strangled??? Luke is in the hospital and appears to need some kind of transplant?? Elizabeth and Jason have surrendered to their passion once again??? Soap opera's most perfect chararcter Sonny Corinthos is shacked up with some totally new woman that's not Carly???? So many questions. So much to learn.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Yeah, you're a house wife all right...That's my sexist comment for the day.

tara said...

I know! And yet I still feel fulfilled as a woman!!

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.